Skip to main content

Gundam and Me

Hello readers, today we gonna talk all about GUNDAM. Before we get into the topic, let's understand What is a Gundam?

Gundam is a science fiction media franchise created by Sunrise that features giant robots (mecha) with mobile suits bearing the name Gundam. It began on April 7, 1979 as Mobile Suit Gundam, a TV series that defined the real robot anime genre by featuring giant robots in a militaristic setting. The popularity of the series and its merchandise spawned a franchise that includes television series, OVAs, films, manga, novels and video games.



Today, it has a worldwide fan base. One of the fan is obviously me. Haha. Gundam is not only a toy or just another anime/ cartoon, it is the pinnacle of engineering. In fact, some of Institute and University are using gundam gunpla as a teaching tool in engineering subject. Moreover, gunpla is not for a child because there are too many small pieces, and we have to assembly the gundam piece by piece.





Here a some of my gunpla collection.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why becoming a Designer?

For my first entry in this BLOG , I would like to answer the golden question. Why do I become a graphic designer? Why not engineer, why not be something else entirely? Well to answer that question, I need to take you (the readers) on a journey to my past self before I ever enter the  World of Designing. It was in  April 2011 , when I just a middle schooler in form 4. My homeroom teacher asks the class, " Are there anyone who is interested in becoming a designer for school magazine?". Quickly I raise my hand with excitement, "  I want to become a designer ". At that time my knowledge on designing is close to zero. After that, I taught myself how to use a photoshop. It takes months before I can debut my skill in the Magazine. The Chief Editorial politely  reject most, no, ALL of my design . But I'm not giving up, I am a fighter, and a fighter will fight.  FIGHT ON!!!  That is how its begin. On that year I ...